Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Spaghetti and meatballs dinner

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been around lately but I had to..... No, scratch that.... I wanted to go to my grandparents house. And to show I'm welcome to be back on the blog, I have a guest today. This is my best friend since the start of 5th grade, Bella! The dishes for this meal is Spaghetti and meatballs, obviously, macaroni and cheese, veggies (you can just throw some frozen ones in the microwave if you like) and applesauce.

This it's me crushing crackers for the meatballs.

This is Bella and I getting the mixture ready.


This is Bella and I mixing the meatball mixture.... Yuck.


This is us shaping the meatballs (I feel like I'm introducing pictures for a slideshow).


These are the meatballs.


This it's Bella and I chopping oregano and basil from our garden.


This is Bella putting meatballs into the sauce.


This is me and Bella plating ( sorry we didn't get pictures of the others. Simply put, the macaroni and cheese came from a box, the veggies from the freezer and the applesauce we just put in a bowl).


This is the finished plate. I'm good at plating, don't you think?


I would like to thank Bella, thanks for coming on my blog! I don't really have much to say. If you want the recipe comment and let me know. That's all I have to say. So, bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Owen .. I tried to post a nice large feedback comment on the Blog the day you wrote it but it seems to have gone off to the Internet NeverNeverLand and never made it to the site as a posted comment..

    to summarize that post.. so GREAT to see your Blog entry. You and Bella did a wonderful job on this special dinner and guest visit outing. I am so glad that you and Bella got this time to spend together before she went off to a new school when Middle School started up. She has been a wonderful friend to you and I pray you will meet some other NEW wonderful friends at your new school. The pictures and documentary text on the Blog really made me feel like I was there with the two of you enjoying that experience... I would have LOVED to have been there..

    Keep up the great work Owen
    Love from Nana and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete