Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy birthday mom

Guess what? Today is my mom's birthday and to show my appreciation making her a cake. Chocolate to be precise. The recipe can be found here.  By the way,  compared to some of the other posts I'm not even trying on originality. I blame mom for that. Also the frosting is here.  I blame dad for that. Now here's the pictures. By the way,  some of these pictures were taken by me.  You can tell by the horrible camera work. 








Some of the cake got stuck to the pan.  I blame the oil canister for that.  So I made a trifle.  
https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=184&name=HERSHEY'S-PERFECTLY-CHOCOLATE-Chocolate-Cake

2 comments:

  1. A trifle is quite a special birthday treat! It looks delicious, Owen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely terrific idea for a special birthday gift for your Mother Owen. I am so proud of you for the extra effort to make her special day of the year....even more special with an extra special touch of Love from her loving son... I can pretty much guarantee that she will remember this day and your effort to make this cake/trifle for a very long time. Plenty of time for more originality to come from you very imaginative mind in the future, so do not fret about that this day. ... and thank YOU for also sharing with those of us who love to see each of your blog post entries.

    ReplyDelete